Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Custom-Made, Limited Editon and Rare Stuff

The title of this entry itself makes my ADRENALIN PUMPING. Yes, I've ma own way of collection to make it REAL. This entry is all about my own stuff that I own and people gave it to me. I consider it as my new HOBBY. I use to collect stamps and used phone cards. Stamps I have THOUSANDS of it, a few albums and a medium plastic bag full of it. Collecting those were my favourite when I was in junior and secondary school. But when I was in secondary I start to make a slow progress of those stamps collecting. I do have a lot of used telephone cards as far as from Germany. Yes from Dutch-land. OK, back to my post. Custom made, Limited Edition and Rare Stuff.

In this entry I will be sharing most of my collection on my post. Spent the almost a day to dig back my stuff from the cupboard, from the box and some of the picture that I'm still keeping it even tho the stuff is either broken or lost :(

This are some photos of the limited, rare and custom stuff that I have.

Echo Park LIMITED EDITION Baggy Jeans (Full View)


The Limitation Prove


On the left side of the pants

The Back View

The rear pocket

Inside the pants

The Limited Echo Park windshield sticker

Open Solaris Free ORIGINAL CD from San Francisco

My 14K Rose Gold Cuff-link Made In U.K (Custom Made)
The Chinese embed words is called "fu" it means LUCK

14Karat Rose Gold.

My Rose Gold custom made from UK. How to use? Next picture show you...

It's use at the tip of the shirt.

My 1st custom made Grade A Russian Diamond screw stud.

My 2nd custom made Grade A Russian Diamond screw stud.

Rare Mercedes rubber base keychain.

A very limited and rare Marc Ecko RHINO keychain. There's only 200 unit of this keychain in Malaysia and it's only own by those who are working in EchoPark. I did not work there but I got it ;)

Another Mercedes Keychain from Germany. Got it as a birthday gift by 1 of my colleague mate. She's working for Mercedes.

The ORIGINAL EP of CRADLE OF FILTH. From ITALY. How many you so called "BLACK METAL" have this?

The PROVE

1 ASIA Limited stuff in a pack.

The Contents of the Limited Pack.

The Limited Items: 2 stickers (colored/silver), shoe lace, CD, and cotton bracelet.

The Tee (front)

The TEE (back)

This CD was given to me by a friend of mine from EchoPark whereby the DJ himself hand over 5 copies of this to Echopark for promo.

My Rose Gold Limited Editon of Marc Ecko watch. Its call THE KNOCKDOWN. There is only 5 piece in Malaysia.

There goes my accessories pictures. There are lots more to update, and I will update in the future. Being post this update for almost 3 days. Too busy on outing and some laziness :)

P/S: I'm not showing off, but just sharing. Wise men always says, "Sharing Is Caring"

No comments:

Post a Comment