Monday, April 26, 2010

Not The Real Name...

My name is Mr.Akambobakemono and my real name is "DRUMMMMMMMMM" (rolling drum at the background)... and my real is (aiyark, stomach ache, GTG...) HAHA....

Talking about name, all of us have name (J, this is not an essay writing competition, so BEHAVE) ai ai CAPTAIN! Remember I told ma BESTOS FRIENDOS in the previous POSTOS? If you don't REMEMBER, go and read all over again NOW!!! yes I mean NOW!!! (after a few minites) DONE READING? GOOD, now continue reading this entry... (don't be afraid, I'm not gonna eat you, but I will just bite and chew you little by little :) )

OK, remember I had lunch with Ms.B last week Friday? YES your right, BANANA LEAF lunch set with tyru...there's a mistake on the entry.... it's not TYRU its MORU... they change the name without letting me know...DAMN! This correction was made by Ms.B . Arigatou gozaimasu Ms.B. So its true you have the wrong SEEDS in you. HAHA...

Ms.B name starts with M but I called her Ms.B. I gave Ms.B a good name and I'm sure you guys want to know whats her name will be right? Since her real name is Ms.M and I call her Ms.B, all of sudden out of nowhere, far far away from the galaxy a name appear on my mind. The name is MONAMBIGAI D/O PARVESH RAM.. is a combination of Ms.M and Ms.B so it become MONAMBIGAI...

There's alot of good thing about Ms.B but 1 bad thing is she call me LCD... OMG, did I mention that she call me LCD. DAMN!!!!! owh NO..SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOO... haha, VERSACE GUESS what? while I was typing this entry, I was messaging Ms.B. Getting approval for her
MONAMBIGAI D/O PARVESH RAM name. HAHA.

**Monambigai D/O Parvesh Ram is just a name. If by accidentally you're one of this blogs reader and you have the same name as Monambigai D/O Parvesh Ram, don't make it a havoc and just be proud because your name is in MY BLOG! Remember MY BLOG OK! Muahaha...!

2 comments:

  1. the comment was deleted ar earlier?

    i asked if you`re sure that ure an indian.coz you dont eat the food i do.maybe coz ure a vegetarian!hehe but moru is so damn cun to be eaten with nasik and curry weisssss..probably i hv this mixed blood that i hv the taste and look like priyanka chopra eventho i know m much hotter!

    i think ure confused that ure an indian coz of the colour but ure wrong.youre not indian for the fact that ure from Congo!lalala..

    btw monambigai sounds cute tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope i didnt del it.. priyanka chopra? i think ur eyes got prob too...or the mirror at ur home giving problems..hahaha

    yes i admit ur hot but the wheather out there is even hotter ;) hahaha...

    Congo? ish... i would sound like YA MANN, I C YA MA MANN..hahaha

    cute? then i call u bigai la...heheheh

    ReplyDelete