Monday, May 10, 2010

Besday


Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to MONAMBIGAI PARVASH RAM, Happy Birthday to you.

Yo Bloggo, I'm from PENANG Conggo, had same mango due do the little bit of tango. HAHA its all in the flow... Bloggo so so sorry it been such a long long time since i write to you and i saw that INCY WINCY SPIDER when up the water spout and all over the place. DAMN! I think I should put the spider detector so that even SPIDERMAN can even enter. Actually I'm typing to wish my BESTOS FRENDOS her besday and may all her wish come true. DON'T BE SAD. Chill.

I don't know what to give you MONA, but I will try to get you the best present since you gave me the best present. I'm still keeping it save with me. Didn't use it yet. Just use that day to snap pic then I put it back to the box and its save.

P/S: Sorry Mona, your besday was last SATURDAY, but only today I have the time to put this up. May all your wish come true and you'll be happy as always, and we go eat WEED BANANA LEAF rice every FRIDAY with the new stuff that the guy promise us, may we go eat and eat and eat and eat till we can eat, and may we are blessed with "HIS" magic GOLD DUST to be the bestos friendos ever bebeh. LOVE YOU BEBEH!


Simple yet smart. Just for you. ;)

1 comment:

  1. i wish the bag was real!!!!!!!
    omg..and thanx for the wish Mr Congo!

    ReplyDelete